Art Fraction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Art Fraction

A forum dedicated to encouraging art and artists in Pakistan and Elsewhere

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» get facebook fans xk
"tutorial"/presentation on 20th century art. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:32 am by Guest

» Guarantee
"tutorial"/presentation on 20th century art. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 1:30 am by Guest

» программы для компьютра
"tutorial"/presentation on 20th century art. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 10:21 pm by Guest

» Don't You think we need more members?
"tutorial"/presentation on 20th century art. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 2:47 pm by FracOverlord

» Art Fraction New place!
"tutorial"/presentation on 20th century art. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 5:03 pm by slave

» its only ArtFraction.tk
"tutorial"/presentation on 20th century art. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 3:38 pm by Faizi

» Surreal Still Life in Pencil Color
"tutorial"/presentation on 20th century art. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 7:14 am by FracOverlord

» Drawing Post #1
"tutorial"/presentation on 20th century art. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 9:21 pm by khan

» Few words need your attention!
"tutorial"/presentation on 20th century art. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 8:16 pm by FracOverlord

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

"tutorial"/presentation on 20th century art.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Faizi
Faizi

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-08-30

"tutorial"/presentation on 20th century art. Empty
PostSubject: "tutorial"/presentation on 20th century art.   "tutorial"/presentation on 20th century art. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 8:22 pm

this is primarily a powerpoint presentation that i worked on as a school project
and it really is difficult to put it under original "art works"
Though it does have educational value;
whilst most people remain ignorant of the evolution of art through the 20th century and whatever they've heard of other art periods is nothing more than a far flung disjointed notion of how Mona Lisa is the greatest painting ever (ahem) or how Michelangelo painted the Sistine chapel - this tutorial wishes to examine, with great emphasis on the paintings themselves of how art evolved through the 20th century.
I'll be putting up other tutorials on other older art movements and periods such as the Rocco and baroque period as well as renaissance art later on.
Other than that, i'd suggest that you give the paintings contained in the presentation a good look so as to familiarize yourself with some of the greatest innovators that the world had seen and if you're lucky, as i am sure you would be, you'd be able to derive inspiration from all this as well.
Any questions related to the movements that have been discussed (some of the movements have been left out such as dadaism etc - my due apologies for that. But they were left out primarily for how the movements that Are discussed are of profound greater importance since they have had greater implications for other successive movements), i would be pleased to answer.
Enjoy.
size: 6293 kb.

Download-Link #1:
http://rapidshare.de/files/40378566/20th_century_art.ppt.html
Back to top Go down
https://artifrac.forumotion.net

"tutorial"/presentation on 20th century art.
Page 1 of 1